My heart problem

I am a 68-year-old retired Civil Servant. I noticed of recent that when I am about to sleep, I will be having some jerky movements of my head and neck with occasional chest pain. My friend who is a Pharmacist think that I have a heart problem. Kindly advise me on what to do.

Egbunike (by SMS)

It is difficult to conclude at this stage that what you have is a Heart Problem. However, in view of your age it will be a good idea to subject yourself to a comprehensive medical examination which among other things will include your Blood Pressure check as well as an ECG ( an examination to determine the  condition of your heart) among other tests. The results of these tests will determine the kind of treatment suitable for you.

The post My heart problem appeared first on Tribune.